Mind Watering 1.3 (24)
Look&Cook is a unique step-by-step visual cookbook and is the easiest and most enjoyable way to cook with your iPad.
• Featured on Food & Drink in the US App Store!
• Featured on Apple's iPad Mini nationwide advertising campaign!
• #1 In Lifestyle in the The 8 Main Stores
• #1 In Germany and Israel Top Free Apps
Look&Cook - Mind Watering is a beautiful and mesmerizing cookbook bringing you a new visual food experience directly on your iPad as never seen before! Look&Cook was featured on Apple's iPad Mini nationwide advertising campaign!
Key features: 51 master chef recipes (including 7 vegan recipes), a beautiful and elegant interface, voice command for navigation, integrated timers, 700 high resolution images and short videos, "send by email" option for shopping list.
What makes our app so unique:
* It's foolproof: every step of the cooking process is explained and demonstrated.
* It's alive! Control the app with your voice when your hand are busy or dirty.
* Relaxing: no more stress over timing with our recipe-integrated Multi-timers.
* It's a kitchen-hacker: learn dozens of professional cooking techniques, tips and tricks.
* It's Just right: find recipes for specific events from a romantic dinner to lunch for the kids.
* Multi language support. Now you can use the app in english and hebrew.
- HIGHLIGHTS -
• NEW: Free bonus pack with 7 mouth watering vegan pleasures •
• Look & Cook is featured on Apple's nationwide billboard advertising campaign! •
- FROM THE PRESS -
• “Kinetic Art’s Look & Cook is truly setting the standard of what a great cookery app should look like; sumptuously designed, packed with inventive (yet achievable) recipes, and perfectly built for the iPad. It’s a real triumph in this genre.” (knowyourapps.com)
• "this is one of the most beautiful apps I’ve seen in a while! But it is not just beautiful; it is also a very smart one.” (scoutness.com)
• "visually stunning compilation of inventive recipes. Look & Cook lives up to its title. This iPad-only app breaks down recipes like a master chef julienning vegetables. The app groups the recipes the way people actually cook. Don’t Miss it!." (padgadget.com)
• "Look & Cook is hands down the most beautiful cooking app I’ve ever seen for the iPad. This is not your usual recipe collection, where you can search by keyword or ingredient. Rather, the app includes only 44 recipes (two in the free version, but you can get an overview of all of them before buying the full version), divided into seven categories: everyday, breakfast, with the guys, barbecue, picnic, romantic, and dinner party. The recipes themselves come with a visual overview of all the ingredients and the final product (the “Look” part), and a cook-book like step-by-step recipe (the “Cook” part). If you’re worried about having to flip through the recipe’s pages with dirty cooking hands, simply turn on voice activation to turn pages by saying “next” and “back”. " (http://techpublic.net/windows/not-just-recipes-4-ipad-apps-that-teach-you-to-cook-ios/)
• "To call Look and Cook a “cookbook” would be doing it an injustice; this app is an application in every sense of the word. Each recipe comes with step-by-step photos, a video, voice instructions with tricks and tips, voice control (requesting the next video, etc.) for books with busy hands, automatically embedded timers that sound when a specific step (mixing, baking) is supposed to start or stop, and more." (http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-cookbook-a-star-in-apples-new-ad-campaign/)
• "Look&Cook is hands down the most beautiful cooking app I’ve ever seen for the iPad. This is not your usual recipe collection, where you can search by keyword or ingredient." (http://techpublic.net/windows/not-just-recipes-4-ipad-apps-that-teach-you-to-cook-ios/)
Kinetic Art's main product is a digital platform for creating smart and beautiful iPad cookbook apps. Our platform combines the best of two worlds: the up-close-and-personal visual detail of the cooking television show with the handy, beloved printed cookbook. The iPad created a singular opportunity for energizing old formats invigorating familiar texts, and for creating new combinations and forms. Our goal is to perfect the ultimate platform for a variety of both old and new culinary contents for chefs, publishers, and bloggers.